9/27/10

Thanks for coming to Sunday Supercade #6!!

Big thanks to everyone who attended the Classic Cartoon Party September 26th, it was a hit & I am glad you all could make it!! It's always a great experience to relive some of your old favorites & I am really happy when I can reintroduce you to great series you may have long forgotten. I've heard your requests for next time & hope to bring you more of your favorite Cartoons from the 80's & 90's in 2011 & beyond!!

favorite quotes from that day:
Brian: "your Krulos sounded more like Fat Albert."
Jared: "banned ooooooooooooOOOO..."
Brian: "Are these the same people or is Captain Power played by Rick Springfield?
Randy: "I'm scared of Liquidator never mind the Inhumanoids."
Brian: "That was waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy better than the last episode."



No comments:

Post a Comment