4/25/10

Thanks for coming to Sunday Supercade #5!!

Big thanks to everyone who attended the Classic Cartoon Party April 18th, it was a hit & I am glad you all could make it!! It's always a great experience to relive some of your old favorites & I am really happy when I can reintroduce you to great series you may have long forgotten. I've heard your requests for next time & hope to bring you more of your favorite Cartoons from the 80's & 90's in 2010 & beyond!!

favorite quotes from that day:
Chris on Mighty Orbots: "This is waaaayyyyy better than Muppet Babies!!"
Brian on Mighty Orbots: "That Cartoon was a like a Visual Orgy!!"
Jared on Cadillacs & Dinosaurs: "I've never seen a Saturday Morning chick that hot before."
Randy on Cadillacs & Dinosaurs: "It was always about the hot babe."

No comments:

Post a Comment